Are you eager to develop yourself in the role of a SCRUM Master? Do you already have a couple of years of experience from similar tasks and you are eager to develop in this role? If your answer is yes, this position might be the job for you! Keep on reading and apply as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Konecranes is now looking for a Junior SCRUM Master to join their team. In this position, you are working with global e-commerce development. Your team is experienced and consisting of developers, admin users and platform managers. The team members are located in Finland and in Poland. In this role, you get the chance to see the functions of a global company and its processes, and you have a great opportunity to develop your SCRUM Master skills.
You are offered
* Experienced team to work with
* Global company and interesting job duties
* An opportunity to network effectively
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Facilitating Scrum seremonies
* Sprint planning and execution
* Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* At least two years of experience acting as a SCRUM Master
* Suitable educational background
* Strong communication skills
* Fluent English skills
Experience from a developer role is considered as an advantage, as well as experience from testing. E-commerce experience is also seen as a plus.
As a person you are:
* Independent and patient
* Able to communicate with many different stakeholders
* Enjoying working in a communicative role
* Start: In August 2022
* Work extent: Substitute, 12 months
* Location: Hyvinkää, hybrid model
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Konecranes that all questions regarding the position are handled byAcademic Work
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.