Junior Scheduler/ Planner
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Junior Scheduler/ Planner for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintenance and development of different schedules according to the needs of the project
- Preparation of various analyzes, forecasts and reports as well as key figures for different stakeholders
- Anticipating, coordinating, finding and presenting solutions to conflicts in conflict situations
- Attending daily schedule meetings
- Suitable education background (M.Sc.Engineer e.g. Process Engineering)
- Flexibility, initiative, accuracy and diligence
- The ability to see details without forgetting the big picture
- Willingness to learn and develop into a scheduling professional
- Good IT skills and capabilities, previous experience with Primavera, MS Projekt and ERP systems are considered an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently in an international and changing work environment
- Previous work experience in scheduling in the nuclear power industry, or in a power plant operation organization is considered an advantage
- English skills
- Finnish skills are considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.