Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Digital. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. In-novate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
Whatever you're passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you're a stra-tegic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you'll find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We'd love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Accenture Digital Analytics is looking for Junior SAS -developers
Accenture Digital is one of Accenture’s five growth platforms and offers comprehensive portfolio of busi-ness and technology services across digital Marketing, mobility and analytics.
Analytics -practice at Accenture help our clients grow their business in new ways – by enabling them to achieve better performance through insights from data. Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling – to outperform the competition.
Do you feel you could be our next piece of a puzzle and guide our clients to become truly data-driven companies and at the same time developing your expertise in data analytics?
Work you will do
In the challenging but innovative crossroads of analytics and business, you would:
• Proactively propose new ways on how companies can leverage data for marketing and sales purposes
• Workshop with the clients to understand their needs and expectations and formulate those as data analysis problems
• Design and develop analytical solutions and statistical models to support data-based decision making
• Translate the results from data analysis or visualization into insight and communicate that back to our business stakeholders
As part of our Analytics -practice you would join a worldwide network of smart and motivated colleagues with wide experience in leading statistical tools, methods and applications.
Who we are looking for
You preferably have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
• Previous experience on programming
• SQL -knowledge
• Previous SAS -experience (preference on Base SAS)
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to understand and interpret data from business perspective
• Ambition to constantly develop your skills and learn new
• Analytical mind-set
• Fluent Finnish (both oral and written) and
• Great team working skills
What is in it for you
• We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
• Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
• We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
• Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
• Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
• Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website www.accenturerekrytoi.fi
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!