Junior SAS -developers
Job Number: 00531101
Make a difference
Make adifference your way
Work whereyou’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured andcultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolestprojects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning andgrowing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference inthe world.
Whateveryou're passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture.Whether you're a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or abusiness problem solver, you'll find an exciting career path on the cuttingedge. We'd love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help youexplore and grow them further.
Accenture Digital Analytics is looking for Junior SAS -developers
Accenture Digital is one of Accenture’s five growth platforms and offers comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across #digitalMarketing, #mobility and #analytics.
#Analytics -practice at Accenture help our clients grow their business in new ways – by enabling them to achieve better performance through insights from data. Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling – to outperform the competition.
Do you feel you could be our next piece of a puzzle and guide our clients to become truly data-driven companies and at the same time developing your expertise in data analytics?
In the challenging but innovative crossroads of analytics and business, you would:
- Proactively propose new ways on how companies can leverage data for marketing and sales purposes
- Workshop with the clients to understand their needs and expectations and formulate those as data analysis problems
- Design and develop analytical solutions and statistical models to support data-based decision making
- Translate the results from data analysis or visualization into insight and communicate that back to our business stakeholders
As part of our #Analytics -practice you would join a worldwide network of smart and motivated colleagues with wide experience in leading statistical tools, methods and applications.
We are currently looking for Junior SAS -developers to join our practice in Helsinki
You preferably have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow on the others:
- Previous experience on programming
- SQL -knowledge
- Previous SAS -experience (preference on Base SAS)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand and interpret data from business perspective
- Ambition to constantly develop your skills and learn new
- Analytical mind-set
- Fluent Finnish (both oral and written) and
- Great team working skills
Because people enjoy working here – the work we do is challenging, interesting and meaningful.
Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results but we never forget to support each other. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development.
Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what’s expected from them and we want to support them also in different life phases.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity.
Interested? Make your move – apply online and attach your cv, application letter and salary request in English. We look forward to meet you!