Are you a service-minded and outgoing person who enjoys working in close collaboration with customers? We are now looking for a Junior Sales Representative to join our client company Weber-Stephen. If you have some previous experience in the area and most importantly are passionate about sales, send us your application today! We will proceed in the process as soon as suitable candidates are found.
ABOUT THE ROLE As Junior Sales Representative your main tasks will include visiting customers in your sales district at various locations around Finland. Your work tasks will include supporting customers in your customer portfolio, seeking new potential clients as well as planning and selling seasonal campaigns to customers. In this role you will help end-customers to create unique grilling experiences. The work includes a lot of traveling to customers, approximately 150 days a year. Most clients are situated in the Helsinki area, but also in South-East, East, Middle and occasionally Northern Finland as well.
You are offered
* A good working environment and supportive colleagues
* A thorough on-boarding and training
* Benefits like company car, mobile phone and lunch benefit
* Access to Weber's extra pension scheme and employee discount schemes.
* Ensure excellent customer service in your own customer portfolio
* Ensure that displays and products in your stores always look great and that the staff are well trained within the Weber products
* Plan and sell seasonal campaigns and frequently analyze customer sell-out data
* Seek for potential new clients and create business value with new opportunities
* Participate in sales meetings and Weber events, store demos and store build-ups
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Proven experience in similar role
* Good knowledge of the Finnish market and operational models
* Fluent language skills in Finnish and English. Swedish is seen as a plus.
* Good IT-skills, especially in MS Office and CRM systems
* Drivers license (B) and willingness to travel
* Ability to work in a team but also on own initiative
* Have a strong interest towards the Weber brand and products
Educational background, e.g., in business is seen as an advantage.
As an employee you also are
* Organized and proactive
* Flexible and a good problem-solver
* Start: October 1st
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: 01530, Vantaa (myös etätyö)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Weber-Stephen that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION "We're not metal benders - we're in the entertainment industry." That's Weber in a nutshell. For us a barbecue is much more than just a barbecue - it is the gathering point for unforgettable experiences and memories.
You can learn more about Weber-Stephen Nordic ApS, Filial Finland here!