We are looking for a Junior Risk Analyst to reinforce UPM's Counterparty Risk Management team. Are you passionate about holding high ethical standards and looking to challenge yourself? If you have a thorough way of working and a customer-oriented approach, you might be the person we are looking for! Keep reading and apply from the link below!
ABOUT THE ROLE As a Junior Risk Analyst, you will work on identifying compliance risks with UPMs counterparties. Your main task is to monitor the counterparty risk screening and to react to hits accordingly. You ensure all identified risks are documented and followed through, communicating with other team members and stakeholders.
You are offered
* A unique opportunity to work and gain knowledge in a known, global company
* Meaningful and interesting work tasks
* Screening the hit list
* Reviewing critical hits in cooperation with other stakeholders
* Documenting and following through all identified risks
* Data management, entry and cleansing
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (e.g. Economics / Industrial Management)
* Some relevant working experience
* Fluent English skills, both spoken and written
* Proficiency in Office tools (especially Excel) and capability to learn new system quickly
Prior knowledge of SAP and fluency in Russian language are considered an asset.
As a person you are:
* Analytical with good problem-solving skills
* A great team player
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months
* Location: UPM locations
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION UPM-Kymmene Oyj is a frontrunner in forest industry, providing renewable solutions for various end uses. They invest in sustainable growth and innovate for a future beyond fossils. Responsibility is one of UPMs guiding core values.