Junior Recruiter, substitute for job alternation leave (Helsinki / Tampere)
Are you curious about what recruiting looks like from the backstage in a listed large organization? Do you want to learn more about recruitment processes and keeping candidates as well as hiring managers happy in a complex environment?
We offer you a unique opportunity to join Elisa's team of humble talent hunters for a 6 month long learning path. Elisa’s recruitment team members work closely together with business units and hiring managers consulting them throughout the recruitment process. Our daily tasks vary from building recruitment strategies and planning recruitment marketing campaigns to screening and informing candidates. We are also in charge of building and strengthening Elisa's employer brand. At Elisa, we recruit some 800 people every year, including Designers, Directors, Coders, Sales People and everything in between. Our goal is to keep both candidates and hiring managers as happy as possible.
The exact contents of your task will depend on your own goals, but your main focus will be in recruitments and tactical recruitment marketing into our customer frontline, i.e. getting the best customer service and sales people to join us.
You might be the one if...
- you're looking to build a successful career within talent acquisition or are already on that path
- you regard yourself as a great project coordinator, feel confident with taking ownership over recruitment processes and are happy with hitting the ground running when needed to help the business to reach its targets
- you’re happiest interacting and working with all kinds of peeps
- you communicate fluently in both Finnish and English (these are the languages of our candidate target groups)
- you want to develop and challenge yourself in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- you like to carry out your tasks thoroughly and thoughtfully, and have an analytical mindset
- you are not afraid of taking an independent and consultative role or being the voice of reason when needed
In addition we appreciate it a lot if you are passionate about what you set your mind to, and have proof of successful achievements from studies or other activities to show this. Preferably you have recently graduated from relevant studies (e.g. Leadership, Marketing or HRM) or have some previous experience with recruitment. Additionally, we appreciate other kinds of experience like project management skills, customer service skills or having worked in a big organization. Your team mates will help you grow into a unicorn, as long as you are an eager learner!
You’ll have the fabulous advantage of working together with people from all corners of the company which will give you a unique insight in Elisa’s organization and business. We cannot (sadly) promise any continuation after the 6 month period, but we do guarantee that you will grow as a professional and gain a hella lot of knowledge within the recruitment world during this time! You will be based in our surprisingly cool HQ in Pasila, Helsinki, or in our brand new Ratina office in Tampere, and/or work remotely due to this unfortunate Corona-situation. This position will be filled asap, hopefully you are available from Oct 19th onwards.
Please notice, that the substitute recruited for the duration of the job alternation leave shall be a person who has been registered with the TE Office as an unemployed jobseeker. A person may be recruited as a substitute, if he/she
- has been registered with the TE Office as an unemployed jobseeker for a minimum of 90 days during the 14 months preceding the substitution or
- is under the age of 30 and has recently graduated with a vocational or higher education degree or
- is under the age of 25 or over the age of 55 at the start of the job alternation leave.
Interested? Leave us your application (incl. preferred salary level) through the link below as soon as possible! Check out your future work mates here, and don’t hesitate to turn to any of us would you have any questions: Susanne, Emilie, Simo, Mika, Samuli and Mike.
If LinkedIn is not your preferred media of choice, feel free to reach out to Susanne per phone or email: +358 45 1369285 or email@example.com.
Check out 10 reasons to join us! #elisalainen #youwillneverworkalone