Aktia is a Finnish asset manager, bank and life insurer that has been creating wealth and well-being from one generation to the next for 200 years. We are the best partner for people, companies, and organisations that value inner wisdom and responsible wealth creation. Our vision is to be the leading wealth manager bank, and our mission is to build wealth for our customers and society.
Aktia IT is fearless in trying new technologies and in using those to create a great customer experience. We believe that our efforts create the best digital bank and asset manager in Finland. We like team players that are ready to get their hands into tech and keep their finger on the pulse. We work with agility and see any challenge as an opportunity to improve. Are you willing to go a step further to create quality customer experiences?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior QA Engineer with an interest in banking and wealth management.
About the Junior QA Engineer role
In your role as a Junior QA Engineer, you will develop Aktia’s digital services through quality assurance for different components from UI through integrations all the way to databases. We have a wide range of applications, and you will have an impact on their quality and customer experience. You will work for the common goals of the team; develop and execute manual and automated test cases. You have an analytical mind and interest in learning and developing your skills and business understanding. You are a team player and great communicator with a passion for quality.
We expect our new colleague to have
• Experience in quality assurance tools, methodologies, and principals
• Experience of Robot Framework, Xray and JIRA seen as an advantage
• Understanding of test automation principals and best practices seen as an advantage
• Familiarity with agile delivery methodologies and principals
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Fluent both in written and spoken Finnish and English, Swedish seen as an advantage
• Prior banking and finance industry knowledge seen as an advantage
• Enthusiasm for learning new tools
• Flexibility, patience, and resilience
In addition to significant employee benefits and a competitive salary we also offer you:
• A competent and inspired team where everybody encourages each other. We perform our work with ambition and always get down to business, whether it is a question of everyday routines or the fearless promotion of our own development ideas. At Aktia we value each and everyone’s skills and, in addition, a top manager and professional colleagues give you advice and spar you in all matters.
• Good learning and development opportunities. In your duties you have the opportunity to develop as a professional. To us a broad utilization and a continuous development of competence is everything so that we can be one step ahead as experts within the financial sector and digitalization. We want to be experts of the future that have the courage to think further. At Aktia we speak Finnish, Swedish and English, so language is no barrier for us; rather a possibility to learn a new one or refresh forgotten skills.
• Aktia’s values courageously, skillfully, together guide our actions and attitude in all circumstances. These values have big impact on how we work now and in the future!
For additional information about the task or working at Aktia, please contact Zihan Bian, preferably via email email@example.com.
Send in your application on 16 November 2021 at the latest.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent via email.