Junior Projects Assistant, Nordea, HelsinkiAcademic Work
Do you have experience in project work, and want to kickstart your career within a large and influential international company? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where you work together to reach desired goals? If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to apply for this project position at Nordea!
ABOUT THE ROLEOn behalf of Nordea, Academic Work is currently looking for advanced administrative project assistants, whose primary task will be to analyze and improve internal data in one of Nordeas IT departments. In this position, your tasks will be carried out with the goal of providing support and help to managers, which is why it is important that you have profound communicative skills and a proactive approach to your work. Any previous experience with project work within IT will help you enormously to succeed in this position. However, it is of greater importance that you are independent, analytical, and structured with your work and thereby, able to calmly pass on the information and provide good assistance to your colleagues and managers.
You are offered
* Good colleagues and a great work environment
* Good opportunities to further develop your skills within project work, IT security, and data management
* A good and well-structured onboarding program
* A workplace with good potential to grow both personally and professionally
* Analyze data and drive improvements on these
* Provide active support to the Line Managers to conduct IT Access reviews and gather feedback and improvement opportunities whilst leading the meetings
* Ensure that the updates made by the stakeholders (Application Owners, Application Providers) are in accordance with the guidelines and standards set by IAM
* A proactive and prompt follow-up to ensure completion of the IT Access reviews within the timelines set by IAM
* Highlight impediments and escalate as needed if there are any delays to meeting the timelines set
* Ensure accuracy in the reporting of the tasks
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Previous experience with agile working
* Basic to proficient skills with Excel
* Ability to communicate IT subjects to all level of understanding
Skills with any of the Scandinavian languages and experience from Kanban and JIRA are considered as an advantage.
As an employee you are
* Analytical mindset
* Start: According to the agreement, as soon as possible
* Work extent: Full-time until 31.3.2023, possibility to discuss further employment
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. Our client company requests that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONNordea is an international organization and one of the biggest banks worldwide, which has helped its customers realize their dreams and ambitions within the last 200 years. Nordea wishes to make a difference for its customers and the societies in which they operate by being a strong and personal financial partner.