Junior Project Managers
Dinex Finland Oy
Dinex Finland Oy is now looking for two business oriented Junior Project Managers to join our Engineering teams working with our global professionals and customers. Other position is a replacement and other is a new position.
Your focus as our Junior Project Manager is to lead customer specific projects all the way from the request for quotation until production launch stage. As an active member of the emission technology organization, you ensure that the product is cost-optimized and production suitable. You are also responsible for providing basic product drawings as well as creating and managing samples for R&D, manufacturing and customer use in external and internal projects.
You are eager to learn something new with every project. As our Junior Project Manager, you can identify needed resources and work cross functionally and cross borders with the organization to keep the projects advancing.
- MSc or BSc in Engineering or other relevant education
- Technical orientation and/or background from manufacturing industry, engineering or automotive sector
- Basic experience/knowledge with design software e.g. Solid Works
- Analytical and structured working style
- Ability to work in dynamic project environment
- Good team work skills
- Experience in project coordination or project management is an advantage
- Excellent reporting and communication skills in English - Finnish is a benefit
- Practical "get it done" approach and mindset
- Basic understanding of engine technology and catalyst is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of quality standards from the automotive industry (FMEA, APQP, PPAP) is considered an advantage
Would you like to join a global and dynamic work environment with own production and R&D? You will be supported and trained by professionals to get you started, and in the long run you'll have worldwide career opportunities in a cutting-edge emission technology company. In Dinex you will be working for the greener future!
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact Juho Pirnes, 0405699034, firstname.lastname@example.org or Andreina Moreno, email@example.com, 0503720170.
Please send your application 2nd February at the latest through our websites https://dinex.career.emply.com/open-vacancies
The Dinex Group is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of innovative engineered exhaust and emission control products and solutions for the heavy-duty diesel and gas engine industry. Today, the Dinex Group, headquartered in Denmark, operates through 16 companies and employs over 1,400 dedicated people worldwide. The Dinex Group is present in 14 different countries with production and sales facilities in Denmark, U.K., Finland, Germany, Latvia, U.S.A., Turkey, Russia and China. Additionally, the Dinex Group has sales companies located in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, U.K., Poland, and Serbia.