We are currently looking for a Junior Project Manager. As a Junior Project Manager, youll be responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of simultaneous projects in the mining industry. This role gives you an excellent opportunity to grow within your role as a part of a supporting team and enhance your project management skills. You will have the opportunity to work in a global role with growing responsibilities.
We hope that you have previous work experience with managing international technical projects, but the most important thing is your person: we are looking for a self-reliant, customer-orientated and a motivated person, who gets thing done on time with great results.
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, apply for the job as soon as possible!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will get to work on various automation related projects located all over the world. As a Project Manager, you will take care of the planning, budgeting, scheduling, resourcing, monitoring, and executing the project with the help of the local and international functions. There will be opportunities for you to visit sites and therefore you will need to be a strong communicator to the customers side. There is an international team and environment waiting for you, so excellent communication skills in English are needed. In the beginning of your employment, you will get to work closely together with a Senior project manager and take part in projects. Also, smaller projects will be part of your responsibility.
You are offered
* Engaging work environment
* Opportunity with a globally recognized company
* An opportunity to further develop your skills within the project management realm
* You will be a part of an international team
Our customer is a global engineering group and the market leader in the area.
* Overall responsibility of project management in different projects
* Providing assistance to the senior project managers in the execution of their duties
* Assuring the project KPIs and the contractual requirements
* Close co-operation with various teams and divisions within the company to ensure project success
* Ad-hoc projects and administration
* Responsibility to develop and foster customer relationships
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Some years of experience in managing projects
* Suitable educational background (engineer)
* International working experience
* Fluent English skills both written and spoken, Finnish is considered as an advantage as well as any other language
Previous experience from mining field is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Proactive and motivated way of working
* Willing to develop and challenge yourself
* Excellent communication and interaction skills - you will work with international teams
* Start: According to contract
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Tampere
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client is a global engineering group and is the market leader in the area. You will learn and hear more about our client as the process goes on.