Junior Process Specialist
Radiometer Turku Oy
We are looking for three (3) summer workers supporting the Process & Materials –team.
Process & Materials -team is responsible of Immunoassay manufacturing process. You will be participating in production support, problem solving and process improvement implementations. You effectively and logically document your work both in Finnish and in English according to our QMS.
We are offering an exciting working environment in fast growing company. You will have an opportunity to work interfacing with Production, Quality, Process Development, NPI and Technical Services in relation to production processes of AQT90 Flex test kits.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- To participate in problem solving and risk assessment of the own responsibility areas (E.g. OOS, NC)
- To ensure the compliance of the own responsibility areas (E.g.Working instructions, EHS)
The right candidate is self-motivated and - directed, and has a systematic approach. To succeed in this position, we expect you to have:
- B. Sc or equal in biochemistry, clinical chemistry, chemistry or similar.
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English.
- Ability to problem solving
- In addition, knowledge of process technology and production processes and knowledge of QC instruments and QC test methods are advantage.
Personal trait profile
- A team player with good collaboration capabilities
- Good communicational skills, assertiveness and responsiveness
- Able to prioritize and make decisions
- Development oriented person with focus on continuous improvement
- Systematic, practical and organized
For further information please contact hiring manager Anniina Vesalainen +358 40 8254502 (best available mornings at 8.30-10.30) or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are eager to hear from you by 1.3.2020. Recruitment will be completed as soon as suitable candidate is found. Please apply in Radiometer’s Career pages by clicking the 'Hae työpaikkaa' button below. We hope you will have the opportunity to work with us right from the beginning of May until the end of August. Radiometer Turku Oy joins this year Responsible Summer Work campaign, and we in Radiometer Turku Oy are committed to principles of responsible summer work.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.