If you are a diligent, punctual and efficient employee, and enjoy responsible duties in an inspirational working environment this might be the next step on your career. Read more below, apply soon, and start the next phase of your career in a global environment!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Business Technology (BT) drives digitalization at Fortum, enabling smart solutions for customers, improved asset and trading productivity, and new data driven business models. The organization brings together technical and digital competences and solutions to help optimize Fortums entire value chain, create excellent customer experiences and drive new sources of revenue.
Fortum is now looking for Junior Portfolio Analyst to strengthen their BT portfolio management team. In this role you will support Portfolio management and resource processes, such us cost center allocation, creation and control, resource planning and allocation and time sheet reporting analysis. Your job will also include lot's of reporting. Weekly you'll have some data cleansing activities of legacy systems on your desk, and you take part in other supportive Portfolio management and process tasks as well. You'll be using several different systems, such as PowerBI, Qlik Sense and Fortum Lens reports for the analysis, and last but not least Microsoft Excel.
It is not a problem if you don't master all of the systems yet, but it is very important for you to understand the basics of the project life cycle. The analysis you run, needs to be done precisely, so you must be able to comprehend the entities accurately.
You are offered
* Excellent opportunity to develop your skills further
* Support of a professional team
* International work environment with interesting work tasks
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Support Portfolio management & resource processes
* Assist in portfolio performance reporting activities
* Benefits & KPI tracking and analyzing
* Portfolio process & resource management process documentation
* Work with Deliverables tracking, Risk Management, resource planning, budget planning and resource capacity management
* Manage Portfolio team backlog and tasks
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A bachelor's or master's degree in IT or business administration or other relevant area
* Good analytics skills
* High command of MS Office tools, especially Excel
* Fluency in English
* Previous project management / portfolio analyst experience or certification
* Portfolio Project Management tool and PowerBi experience
* Communication skills
As a person you are:
* Diligent and punctual
* Good pressure handling skills and solution-oriented
* Curious with hands-on attitude
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to discuss of continuity
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
"At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 20,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us!" Read more here www.fortum.com