Junior Monitoring Officer - Private Assets (based in Helsinki)
Access Capital Partners
Our development leads us to strengthen our Monitoring team, in charge of the administrative, regulatory and financial follow-up of our investment vehicles.
The “Monitoring” team currently includes 23 persons, located in our Paris, Brussels and Helsinki offices and needs to reinforce its presence in our Helsinki office.
Reporting to the Monitoring Director, located in Helsinki, you will actively participate in the daily monitoring of the operations in the Access Capital Partner funds, specifically in the following fields:
- Monitoring of cash flows related to investments;
- Valuing of funds and funds-of-funds and calculation of performance indicators of the investment vehicles;
- Periodic coordination with Fund Accountants in Finland or elsewhere in Europe;
- Legal, fiscal and regulatory health checks on investment participations;
- Cash management of investment vehicles;
- Production of quarterly investment reports for investors;
- Improvement of control mechanisms, workflow management and potentially participate in the development of the information system
- Master in Economic Sciences or equivalent;
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English and Finnish is absolutely necessary (75% of communication takes place in English);
- Very good practical knowledge of IT tools such as MS Excel;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of accounting;
- Familiar with legal terms and/or IT related matters would be an asset
Being autonomous and rigorous, your analytical skills should allow you to apprehend all aspects of the investment cycle within the firm. Your communication and social skills should allow you to integrate smoothly within an international team.
Please send your application (application letter and resume) to this full-time position in English no later than August 25, 2019 to email@example.com. For further information please contact Monitoring Director, Antti Pukkinen, +358 9 6877 0700 on either 19th or 20th of August during 13:30-14:30.