Junior Learning Specialist, Enablement and Training
Are you a curious and passionate person who gets a kick out of creating short videos that delight your audience? Video creation may be a hobby of yours, but you are now looking for opportunities to make it into a career. If this sounds like you, please let me know!
We are now looking for a true team player to join our global Enablement and Training Team with the mission of enabling users to get the most out of M-Files through high-value learning experiences. With us, you get to create audiovisual content and put your additional skills to work - may that be graphical design, animation, illustration or other. Your goal is to create tutorial videos and other scalable learning experiences in collaboration with SME's, to ensure the same educational approach flows through online content, as it does in our engaging face-to-face training events.
On a typical workday, you will script, create, and edit video content. You will have your content creator teammates to soundboard, recognize further content needs and pilot your content with. In addition, you will create animations or design and create graphical elements for online learning courses and tutorials, depending on your additional competence. On a near daily basis, you get to enjoy the feedback how your content is fun and engaging, matches instructional goals and resonates with our audience, which contributes to customer success.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company with award winning software that changes the way the world manages information
- Experienced and motivated team ready to help you develop your expertise, both as a learning specialist and as a software expert
- Thousands of M-Files users around the world learning through your creations
- Flexible work in terms of time and location
What we expect from you:
- An attitude of success in your daily work, curiosity, and the will to learn and try new things
- Fast learner, whether it is to use M-Files, work within a team or work according to processes to ensure transparency
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Video editing skills using relevant tools (e.g. Camtasia)
- Additional competence in graphical design, animation, illustration or other
- Fluency in English to write and narrate effective instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts and collaborate with your colleagues
- Working knowledge of Windows-based environments and Microsoft Office applications
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant degree or certification
- Experience in designing and creating engaging and scalable learning experiences for software products
- Market intelligence - be the expert on our users, who they are, how they use M-Files
- Experience or education in change leadership to understand the role of training in software deployment
Our current Enablement and Training team is based in Finland, but you may work at any of our offices. Even with the current remote working environment, this position requires occasional travelling.
Please submit your resume in English by January 14th 2021, and attach a work portfolio explaining your contribution to each work sample. All potential matches will receive an assessment task assignment, followed with a chance to get to know the team during the interview process. When selected, you could join the team in April 2021.
Please note that we are reviewing applications as they arrive and hiring the first true match. We will be contacting potential candidates starting from December 15th.
For more information about the role, hiring process and the Enablement and Training Team, please contact the Team Lead Hanna Tahvonen, email@example.com.