Junior Java Developer for a Network Performance Management System, full-time, Creanord Oy
We at Studentwork are looking for a Junior Java Developer for a Network Performance Management System for our client organization Creanord Oy. This position is a full-time and 9 month fixed-term employment via Studentwork. After 9 months you will have a great opportunity to become long-term employee at Creanord. Employment will start as soon as the right person is found. Position is located at Pasila, Helsinki.
Creanord, headquartered in Helsinki Finland, provides Service Assurance and SLA Management solutions for SDN/NFV, Carrier Ethernet and IP networks helping service providers to guarantee their network service quality, reduce churn and win more business. Creanord Service Assurance solution constitutes an integral part of the SDN architecture by bringing cost-efficient quality assurance as an integrated part of the future proof networks. For more information, please visit www.creanord.com.
The main responsibilities are
- Designing and implementing new product features to measurement probes
- Other R&D tasks
We want from you
- BsC or McS Degree (e.g. in IT, Telecommunications)
- Knowledge of Java programming from summer job or other projects
- Work-oriented attitude and good teamwork skills
- Ability and courage to bring up new ideas and recommendations
- Fluency in English is essential, skills in Finnish is a benefit
- An interesting frontline position in Creanords inspiring R&D team
- Dynamic and international working environment
- Highly innovative products and latest technology
- Possibility to develop your professional expertise
If you think you are the perfect person to fill this position, please send your CV and application letter as soon as possible via link below! The last day to apply is 5.5.2019. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Consultant Manager Emmi Telanne (email@example.com).
The story of Studentwork started in a small student apartment in Helsinki, when two students, Lucas and Tomas decided in 2004 to set up a company of their own. Today Studentwork is one of the largest recruitment and staffing agencies in the Nordic countries specialized in young talents.
Studentwork helps young talents in finding a great start for their careers and enterprises to find the best and most suitable employees. Through staffing services, a client company receives either a permanent, part-time or seasonal employee. Through recruitment, companies recruit young talents to longer contracts. Studentwork´s most important task is to help customers and young talents to find each other.