Junior Graphics Developer, UL Benchmarks Oy, Full-time, Espoo
UL Benchmarks Oy
Would you like to join a passionate and growing company in the field of benchmarking? Are you ready to improve your IT skills in a creative working environment? If you said yes, you might be the Junior Graphics Developer we are looking for!
We are looking for
We at Studentwork are looking for a Junior Graphics Developer to our client organization UL Benchmarks Oy, located in Espoo. The role starts by agreement, preferably during August 2019. The job is full-time employment via UL Benchmarks Oy.
As a Junior Graphics Developer, you will play an important role in large projects. Your main responsibility is to develop and create test engines for programs which test computer performance. You will work closely with another team members and you can use the newest softwares.
UL is the world's leading independent benchmark developer. UL benchmarks enable people to measure, understand and manage computer hardware performance. Our talented team creates the industry's most trusted and widely used performance tests for desktop computers, notebooks, tablets, smartphones, and VR systems. Learn more: https://benchmarks.ul.com/
The main responsibilities are
- Graphics programming which includes for example creating test engines for programs which test computer performance
- To work closely with your colleagues in 3DMark-team
We want from you
- Suitable educational background from the field of IT (you don't have to be graduated yet)
- Some experience working with test engines (own projects and/or previous work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Passion for comparing computers competences
- Knowledge from matrix calculation or linear algebra
- The benefits of working for a market leader
- International and innovative working environment
- The newest softwares and programs to work with
- Opportunity to work in a company who cares about you
Apply for the job now!
In case you think you might be the perfect match, leave your resume with cover letter as soon as possible. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates apply. The last day to send job application is 12.8.2019 but be fast! The employment starts according to agreement, preferably during August.
The story of Studentwork began in 2004. In a small student apartment in Helsinki, two students decided to take the matter in their own hands and get jobs for themselves and their friends. Today, we have grown into one of the Nordic region's leading staffing and recruitment companies in our niche. But we still have the incentive and personal appeal. Our business idea is to match employers and graduates at the beginning of their career, from short staffing assignments to permanent full‑time positions. We collaborate with all Nordic Universities and have built up extensive networks of well‑trained students and experienced graduates.