Would you like to have an opportunity to develop your skills in a global quotation support? Are you familiar with SAP and interested to work in a global company? If you said yes, you might be the Junior Global Quotation Support Manager we are looking for!We are looking for
We at Studentwork are now looking for a Junior Global Quotation Support Manager to our client in Tampere. The position is permanent, fulltime (37,5h/week) and the starting date is in January 2021. You will start to work via Studentwork and we will tell our client company in the phone interview phase. In this role you will coordinate customer requests, data enrichment and Market Area List Price (MALP) based on the market intelligence and value add. High focus is on fast quotations, coordination and follow up on program orders. Main tools used are SAP, Aton, Team Center and Office 365.
What comes to experience requirements, you can be a fresh graduate- our client company will offer you good on-boarding. The most important thing is that you are eager to learn and take a proactive approach to things.Main tasks
- Providing Market Area List Price (MALP) in accordance with global pricing policies as per received requests
- Analyzing product drawings, manufacturing processes and global supply chains in order to do the estimate quickly and accurately
- Providing quotations and processing purchase orders, pricing and delivery status checks
- Coordinating support to Internal Sales Team through parts identification and technical clarifications
- Researching parts history to understand parts usage and pricing levels offered previously and consider capability for commonality and parts harmonization
- Working collaboratively with Engineering and Procurement in determining if alternative parts can be adopted to achieve needed results
We offer you
- Suitable educational background (for example Industrial Engineering & Management, Mechanical Engineering)
- Ability to react quickly in hectic and fast-changing work environment
- User experience with SAP
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously
- Can do attitude!
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders
This position offers you an excellent possibility to develop your supply chain management skills in a dynamic and global business setting. You will have the opportunity to learn from engaged Global Quotation Support Management- team and develop your skills in a whole new level.Apply for the job now!
In case you think you might be the perfect match, send your application and CV via our online recruitment tool. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates apply. The last day to send job application is 10.1.2021 but be fast! If you have any questions concerning this position, feel free to contact Recruitment Team Manager Tiia Mäenpää (email@example.com).About Studentwork
Studentwork is the leader in soft skills driven recruitment and trusted advisor for talents and companies in the Nordics. We help the new generation of talents to find their dream job by identifying their soft skills and true potential.
By using data we create understanding of our candidates’ strengths and ambitions while minimizing blind spots and biases. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate.