Junior Front End Developer (React, NodeJS), Utopia R&D Tech Finland
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 26.5.2021
We are looking for a Junior Front End Developer for our client Utopia R&D Tech Finland. If you are in the beginning of your career and would like to develop your skills in an interesting field with music industry, please read further and apply for the position soon!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou will be working on Utopia products targeted for artists, copyright holders and royalty collection societies. The products are built on the top of the Utopia data platform providing insights into vast amounts of music consumption data. Youll work with the data analysts to extract insights from the data and provide actions for customers to take based on the insights. You will be working in teams of 5 peope and focus of the platforms user experience. Your team will work in 2 weeks sprints.
You are offered
* An opportunity to extend and develop your skills
* An opportunity to work in a company that will have an impact to music industry
* Nice co-workers and a great team spirit
* More experienced Buddy at Utopia who will help you with anything and who you are able to ask for help any time
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Work with other engineers, designers, product managers and data analysts to build the right user experience for each customer category and use case
* Build understanding of our customers and their jobs to be done
* Build intuitive, beautiful and most of all, user experiences that are valuable for Utopias customers
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Experience of building user experiences for web based products (~ 1 year, or summer job, internship etc.)
* Some experience with HTML/CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
* Excellent communication skills in writing and verbally, fluency in English
* Passion for data and data visualization
* Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance is a plus
* Experience working with the Material UI would be a plus
If you dont have much work experience yet, but want to share your own projects, you can link your GitHub to your CV or application.
As a person you are:
* Willing to learn
* Independent and proactive
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, with a possibility to extend
* Location: Remote work in the beginning
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Utopia that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.