Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 8.7.2019
Heres an exceptional chance to combine your passion for front-end technologies and desire to do significant work for other people! Our client company Minduu is now looking for an enthusiastic front-end developer who would be working in a modern and innovative environment of psychotherapy. In addition to interesting tasks and motivational environment, you would be offered a great chance to develop your programming skills. Read more and apply already today!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are offered
* Outstanding opportunity to learn and develop your programming skills in a modern and innovative start-up company
* A broad variety of evolving tasks and autonomy to execute them* A meaningful work that has real-life impact
* Flexible work. We care about results, not hours.
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* The modernization and design of user interfaces related to patient- and customer information system
* Renewal of the outlook of the front-end side
* Design new properties for user interfaces
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Apply this position if you have:
* Fluent English, both written and spoken
The progression of your studies is not the most crucial part, competence and attitude are the most important factors. Relevant technical background, interest to work for the benefit of mental health and knowledge of Python are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Start: In the beginning of August
* Work extent: Part-time, at least 10 hours per week. 12 months with the possibility to be recruited to the client company
* Location: Helsinki, Pitäjänmäki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Minduu that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Minduu started in 2016 as a platform for finding a psychotherapist easily. It has since grown to have 700 therapist members and we handle over 20 000 inquiries yearly. We also provide services to the public sector in referring patients into therapy via dedicated searches.
Our new professional tool for therapists (MinduuPro) handles and automates patient notes, invoicing and other administrative work. Therapists can also use our secure video connection to provide therapy. More importantly, we are developing solutions which enhance the effectiveness of treatment and reduce number of dropouts.
We aim to, first make it easy to get help, and then to make the actual treatment as good as possible.