Junior Financial Controller
Oy Teboil Ab
Division of Finance is a business unit, which reports directly to CFO and is responsible for the company's daily treasury operations, corporate finance, financial controlling, relevant financial reporting and business intelligence. Due to structural changes, there is an open position for a Junior Financial Controller.
- Communication with external stakeholders (i.e. HQ, insurance service providers, other persons involved)
- Support of division manager with adhoc analysis and suggestions
- Support of the Company's staff in insurance/documentary operations matters
- Preparation of the annual insurance expense budget and handling of insurance claims
- Participation in the development of local policies and regulations
- Performance of routine risk assessment/monitoring reporting to HQ
- Performance of routine property related reporting to HQ
- Assistment in the preparation of regular monitoring and adhoc in-depth analysis of working capital trends and elements
- Participation in the improvement of financial controlling, compliance with local regulations, internal control environment and risk management of the Company
- Support of other finance division functions as per internal segregation of duties
- University degree in finance or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience (preferably in financial controlling or equivalent)
- Analytical mindset/ability to independently solve complex issues
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with good command of written and spoken English and Russian (Finnish would be a considerable asset)
- Positive and proactive attitude, willingness to learn and to develop oneself further
- High degree of self-organization and ability to work under time pressure
- User's knowledge of MS Excel
- Understanding of corporate finance would be considered as an asset (but not a requirement)
We will offer you an interesting working environment with versatile tasks and plenty of opportunities to develop yourself further. Please send your application and CV with a salary request in English by November 30, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more information about the description of the task, please contact Head of Finance division Georgi Kurejev by email email@example.com or by phone on Tuesday 19.11 from 12:00 to 13:30 or on Friday 22.11 from 14:00 to 15:30.