Junior Executive / Personal Assistant
Dream Broker Oy
We are now looking for a Junior Executive / Personal Assistant – a good-hearted person with genuine interest in delivering high quality results and providing top-notch assistance to our CEO/Management.
In this position you will work as the right hand to our CEO, collaborate and provide assistance to our Management and represent Dream Broker in various settings as a part of Executive Assistant team. You can be in the beginning of your career – the role will be shaped according to your own skills and interests. Your positive attitude and ability to represent our company and its values is what matters the most.
This is a dynamic and fast-paced position that demands high integrity and professionalism as well as excellent organizational skills. You will have an exciting opportunity to work in an international growth company with a wide variety of interesting tasks.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Representing our company and building relationships with various stakeholders
- Plan and coordinate the work, as well as manage the calendars and schedule changes in a proactive manner
- Handle administrative routines, respond to incoming inquiries
- Preparing and handling letters and other documents
- Support in various running tasks and projects
- Manage meeting arrangements internally and externally and coordinate travel arrangements
- Take part in planning and organizing internal events
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Bachelor level education
- Diplomatic and service-minded attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of ethics, discretion and confidentiality
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and fluency in written and spoken English
- Adaptability and flexibility in approach to work
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Positive attitude and hands-on approach to work
We offer you a chance to make a great impact on Dream Broker’s success story and a possibility to work in a cutting-edge technology company with talented people. We value willingness to learn and genuine interest in what we do. Therefore, we also offer you an excellent opportunity for professional development and growth within this role.
Check out the video below and see who we are and what the role is about:
This position is full-time and based in our Headquarters in Helsinki (Ruoholahti). However, the work also includes some traveling. For further information, please contact Talent Acquisition Consultant Noora Sinervo (+358 50 577 1371) on 14.8. between 12.00-14.00, 15.8. between 12.00-14.00 or 20.8. between 12.00-14.00.
To apply, please send your CV and application letter with your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Executive/Personal Assistant” 5.9.2019 at the latest. Applications will be reviewed as they come in and we’re ready to hire as soon as we find the right candidate.