Junior Estimator, full-time, Espoo
Studentwork Talent Relations Oy
Do you have a degree in the field of technology or finance and eagerness to develop your Excel skills? Do you want to work in an international environment with versatile tasks? If yes, you might be the Junior Estimator we are looking for our client in Espoo. The position is full-time and fixed-term contract (12 months) via Studentwork.
- Assisting in plant solution sales' proposal phase by calculating expenses, prices, margins and cash-flows in Excel
- Creating figures and illustrations by using existing Excel templates
- Modeling different alternatives and checking background information behind the numbers from business lines
- Visualizing costs/payment roadmap for cash-flow
We are expecting
- Higher education in Technology or Finance
- Industrial experience / other relevant work experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent written and spoken English. Finnish is seen as an asset.
We offer you
- Challenging and interesting job where you can develop your estimating skills and gain valuable experience in a company that is a global market leader in its field
- An agile and international company culture
- Support of easygoing and professional colleagues ·
Apply for the job now!
If you think you might be the perfect match, leave your resume with cover letter as soon as possible.The employment starts according to agreement as soon as suitable candidate is found. Please notice that we cannot accept applications through e-mail, and we manage all inquiries regarding the position on behalf of our customer Outotec. Recruitment Manager Tiia Mäenpää provides any additional information about the position (firstname.lastname@example.org, 050 463 7212).
Read more about Studentwork
Studentwork is a Nordic recruitment and staffing company specializing in graduates with up to 5 years of experience. We fulfill our mission by helping companies and qualified graduates to find each other. We offer plenty of interesting career possibilities in different companies and areas of specialty. Every year we employ over thousands of graduates – even 80 % of our deals are full-time! We believe that the right person placed at the right job is as much about personality as merits. Create a career profile at our website and join our network!