Are you a Junior SW Engineer who is keen to develop their skills in embedded software development? Would you like to join an international company that is the world leader in injection molded structural electronics? If yes, you might be the Junior Embedded SW Engineer we are looking for!We are looking for you
We at Clevry are looking for a Junior Embedded SW Engineer for our client TactoTek Oy. The position is full-time with a permanent contract. You will be employed via Clevry. The start date for this position will be as soon as possible.
As a Junior Embedded SW Engineer, you will be a part of international customer projects developing their IMSE™ technology. Your daily work consists of versatile tasks, focusing on embedded SW design and development, testing and debugging in target hardware, and developing and maintaining production test software.
You will have an opportunity to develop your skills in a fast-paced growth company, where you get to work with world leading IMSE professionals and the best known global brands. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the customers as well, and occasionally you may have the opportunity to travel abroad for customer projects.Client company
TactoTek is the world leader in injection molded structural electronics (IMSE™). TactoTek technologies transform the global electronics industry by merging mechanics and electronics into smart molded structures.
With TactoTek® IMSE™ technology OEMs deliver differentiated and compelling customer value across markets. TactoTek is dedicated to innovating, developing and verifying IMSE technology. Manufacturing IMSE parts uses clean additive processes, less plastics and reduces greenhouse gas emissions. TactoTek supports IMSE licensees that globally mass produce reliable, economical IMSE smart molded structures.Main tasks
- Embedded SW design and development (C/C++) for small scale MCU's mainly targeting for touch, illumination and haptic applications
- SW testing and debugging in target hardware
- Develop and maintain product software interface(s) towards production, verification and validation test systems
- Converting product requirements to functional SW requirements
- Developing and maintaining production test software
We offer you
- Relevant education background (e.g. Electronics, Embedded SW development)
- Knowledge of embedded SW development, preferably in C or C++. This knowledge can be gained via education, free time projects or work experience
- Self-motivated and hands-on attitude
- Customer oriented mindset
- Fluent skills in English.
- An opportunity to be a part of growing, international company
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience in a versatile role
- Independent and growing role with competitive salary
- Good worklife balance
- Flexible and self-steering culture
If you recognise yourself in the
above, apply for the position by 17th of May 2021. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates immediately during the application period. For further information, please contact Recruitment Team Manager Saara Niskanen (email@example.com, +358504675319). Please note that we cannot receive applications via email due to data privacy legislation and that we handle all inquiries on behalf of our client company.Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!