Do you have a degree in engineering and relevant experience from your field? Do you want to be a part of an international company and join an interesting project? Evac Oy is now looking for a Junior Documentation Engineer to take on the challenge and join the rapidly growing team. If you are already experienced in documentation, enjoy project- and teamwork and are looking for new challenges, keep on reading!
ABOUT THE ROLE You are now offered an excellent change to be a part of Evac Oy. In this position, you will be a part of the team and you will gain knowledge in terms of project documentation and project work. You will have the support of the whole organization behind you, and you will be working together with colleagues operating on the same field.
You are offered
* The possibility to gain knowledge in project work and project documentation
* Interesting job duties and great colleagues
* Inspiring environment in rapidly growing, global company
JOB DUTIES Your everyday tasks will be project documentation tasks;
* Searching and locating data from different sources
* Validating and combining the collected data with different tools
* Creating product-related documents.
* Working together in a team towards project schedules
* Providing and maintaining project documentation and ensuring an overall
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A relevant degree in engineering
* Experience in product and project documentation and reporting
* Good communication skills
* Fluent English skills
* Ability to use CAD
Experience in instrumentation and process technology as well as knowledge of marine industry and shipbuilding are seen as an advantage. Also Jira skills are considered as a plus.
As an employee you are
* Independent and ready to challenge yourself
* Precise and eager to learn more
The advert has been updated on 24th of March 2021.
* Start: March 2021
* Duration: Until the end of June 2021
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information; If you have any questions, please contact Academic Work.
OTHER INFORMATION Read more about Evac!