Junior Document Controllers
We are currently looking for a Junior Document Controllers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the team in wide range of data recording tasks, for example the record of official correspondence and technical documentation
- Ensure that the data is suitably controlled and that documents are accurate and available for operations following internal procedures and processes
- Interface communication with client/ subcontractor personnel on raised issues regarding official transmissions
- Local support of internal employees for usage of tools and helping to receive data
- Academic education
- Will to learn and develop
- Computer literacy
- Team player and rigorous attitude
- Initiative and fast learning skills
- Responsibility for the work in hand
- Good communication skills
- MS Office knowledge
- Knowledge of Adobe acrobat and good pdf handling skills
- Knowledge of Documentum tool considered as a benefit
- Previous customer service experience considered as a benefit
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact: Sanna Uronen, firstname.lastname@example.org