Junior Document Controller
Enersense International Oyj
We are currently looking for a Junior Document Controller for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the team in wide range of data recording tasks, for example the record of official correspondence and technical documentation
- Ensure that the data is suitably controlled and that documents are accurate and available for operations following internal procedures and processes
- Interface communication with client/ subcontractor personnel on raised issues regarding official transmissions
- Local support of internal employees for usage of tools and helping to receive data
- Academic education
- Will to learn and develop
- Computer literacy
- Team player and rigorous attitude
- Initiative and fast learning skills
- Responsibility for the work in hand
- Good communication skills
- MS Office knowledge
- Knowledge of Adobe acrobat and good pdf handling skills
- Knowledge of Documentum tool considered as a benefit
- Previous customer service experience considered as a benefit
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.