Are you looking for an opportunity to show your skills and grow as a professional? Uninord is specialized in providing digital ASIC, FPGA and embedded software design services. This is an unique opportunity to join team of experienced professionals and expand your competence. Uninord offers versatile work assignments and good opportunities for learning in multiple design discipline areas. Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Read more below and apply now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Uninord is specialized in providing digital ASIC, FPGA and embedded software design services. Uninord have a thorough understanding about the whole product design process. With company´s design expertise customer will get help in different design phases and reduce time-to-market in product development process.
You are offered
* Varied job duties and interesting projects
* Opportunity to gain expertise, alongside a team of top technology professionals
* Flexible remote work opportunity
* Supportive, compact and low-hierarchical organization
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
Your tasks will include design and verification both in simulations and in laboratory environment. During your voyage you will find yourself in many new situations with different tools we use. Every new day is a possibility to learn new things. And the team is here to help you on this. Based on your experience the work will contain also other tasks in design flow. Projects are internal development or customer projects, where there is possibility to gain experience in multiple areas.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
If you are passionate/enthusiastic about design work, we invite you to be part of Uninord´s team of experienced professionals. Industrial work experience is desirable, but we put more value on motivation and the ability to learn new things. Uninord´s team is valued by our customers in terms of skills, professional capability and diversity.
* Suitable educational background
* Some digital design experience with VHDL, Verilog or SystemVerilog, for example from your studies and projects
* Some experience with design and simulation tools
* Good mathematical background
* Good communication skills in English. Finnish is considered as an advantage.
Background that would help you to succeed in this position:
* Software background with C/C++ experience
* Understanding of information networks
* Xilinx/Intel design flow experience
* Measurement equipment knowledge
* Matlab modeling
As a person you are:
* Eager to learn
We dont expect you to cross all the boxes. If you have some experience from VHDL, Verilog or SystemVerilog or similar and you are eager to learn and develop, apply now! We would love to hear about your skills in different programming languages and techniques so please attach a cover letter to your application.
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months, possibility to continue
* Location: Oulu, flexible remote work opportunity
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Uninord that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Uninord offers tailored digital ASIC and FPGA design services for system houses, IC vendors and technology providers in the communication industry. Typically our customers are global technology leaders in their fields and they require state-of-the-art skill sets and total commitment from their R&D partners.