Junior Developers (Front-end, back-end & full-stack), Summer jobs 2023Sanoma Tech and Data
Sanoma Media Finland is the leading Finnish cross-media company and a forerunner in the digital transformation of media. Helsingin Sanomat, Ruutu, Supla, and Ilta-Sanomat are just a few of our brands that deliver relevant, inspiring, and captivating content and reach 97 % of Finns every week. Our Tech & Data unit develop digital services and create innovations for our brands and end-users.
We are looking for multiple Junior Developers for:
- News & Feature Media digital development team to develop our news platforms mobile and web applications
- Helsingin Sanomat Data desk to develop and create tools for the editorial room
- B2C Service team to develop our B2C services to guarantee top-class user experience for end-users
- Nelonen Media's digital development team to develop our Ruutu and Supla mobile, smart-tv or web applications and data systems
What do we offer:
- 3-4 month summer job with a possibility to extension
- high volume products and modern technologies
- interesting projects and opportunity to deepen your skills in the development of digital platforms in a challenging and rapidly evolving media industry
- open culture and expert teams that supports your development
- the opportunity to start your career in the leading Finnish cross-media company
- modern work environment at the heart of Helsinki and flexible hybrid-work model
What are we looking for:
- studies from a relevant field and IT knowledge from studies/previous work experience/hobbies
- fluent in English and/or in Finnish
- enthustiastic attitude and motivation to learn
The position is based in Finland. Applicants need to have a work permit and address in Finland.
If you recognize yourself and are interested, apply for the job as soon as possible but no later than 19.2. We will screen applications during the application period and will move forward with the recruitment process as soon as matching candidates are found. We are looking forward for your application!
Sanoma Media Finland is the leading Finnish cross-media company and a forerunner in the digital transformation of media. Our brands deliver relevant, inspiring and captivating content across media channels and reach almost every Finn every week. Our Tech&Data organisation is operating at the very heart of the fast-paced media world. We have 100+ experts of IT and data based in different cities in Finland.
We develop digital services and create Innovations for Helsingin Sanomat, the leading daily newspaper in Scandinavia, Ilta-Sanomat, the market leader in digital and mobile news, regional media Aamulehti, Satakunnan Kansa and a large number of local and regional newspapers as well as beloved lifestyle brands. Nelonen Media is the leading entertainment house with an extensive video, audio and event portfolio.
We have an open culture and have flexible hybrid working model. You can develop your know-how with versatile responsibilities and our wide education opportunities.Our workplaces are located in the heart of Helsinki and Tampere.
Our mission is to offer Finnish media content also to next generations.