Junior Developer, Posti Oy
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 15.7.2021
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* An independent role, that relies on mutual trust. We dont do micromanaging!
* Meaningful feedback and plenty of opportunities to develop and learn
* Modern technologies, up to date processes and a great team to work with
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
JOB DUTIESIn this role, you will be working with other developers, designers, Product Owner and Scrum as a part of a team that focuses on OmaPosti and payments services. You will take part in daily payment team meetings, in addition to monthly planning meetings with your team.
You will work closely with your teams senior developer, other developers and designers, focusing on the tasks that have been prioritized in the backlog and ensuring seamless collaboration between front end and design.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* You have worked on a project using React
* You have interest towards both frontend and backend developing
* Full professional proficiency in English
* We kindly ask you to specify your experience and your interest towards this position in your application letter. Proficiency in Finnish, a relevant university background and experience in TypeScript, Apollo or GraphQL are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Proactive and independent
* Start: According to agreement (no later than 1st of September)
* Work extent: 6-12 months
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Posti Oy that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.