Junior Design Engineer to Raute
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 5.1.2021
Raute is the leading technology company that serves the woods products industry worldwide, and is now looking for a Junior Design Engineer to join their mechanical engineering team. This place in Rautes team offers a unique opportunity for a person looking to start their career in an international and reputable organization with great career opportunities both domestically and internationally. We dont expect previous experience from mechanical design, and you are offered the support of senior colleagues to support you in career development. If you recognized yourself from the description, read more below and apply already today!
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* An opportunity to start your career in mechanical design as part of the leading company in their own industry
* Great career opportunities at Raute both domestically and abroad
* A thorough onboarding and support from more experienced design engineers and chief design engineers in the team
* A possibility to discuss recruitment directly to Raute after the 12-month period
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
JOB DUTIESAs Junior Design Engineer, you will be joining a team of 45 experienced mechanical engineering professionals at Raute head office in Nastola, Lahti. Your weekly tasks consist of mechanical design modeling using 3D software (mostly Creo) and transferring the models onwards to production. Other software that is being used in the team are AutoCAD, Windchill and Dynamics.
You will get a chance to take part in versatile projects for Rautes clients located all over the globe. The design takes place in Nastola but occasionally you might be getting an opportunity to visit client sites and other Raute offices abroad as you gain more experience.
Your work tasks and responsibilities will grow over time - at Raute there are also great career development opportunities in the long run for someone with high level of ambition and motivation to develop their skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FORThe person we are looking for has:
* Educational background in mechanical engineering or similar (already graduated or in final stages of studies)
* An eagerness to grow into a mechanical design professional and to continually develop their skills further
* Good basic skills in Creo or some other similar 3D modeling software
* Fluent skills in English (Finnish is seen as advantage)
Previous work experience from mechanical design is also considered as advantage in this role.
As a person you are:
* Outgoing and team-oriented
* Start: In March 2021
* Work extent: 12 months with a possibility of recruitment
* Location: Nastola, Lahti
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Raute that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONRaute is the global market leader in the wood products industry around the world with around 15 per cent market share worldwide. Rautes clients are companies operating in the wood products industry that manufacture veneer, plywood, LVL (Laminated Veneer Lumber) and sawn timber. Customers are served by around 800 Raute professionals in ten countries globally. Raute's head office is located in the Nastola area of Lahti, Finland.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1411520
- Työsuhde: Määräaikainen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Lahti