Are you interested in marketing duties in a company, that is on a mission to a zero-carbon future? Our client One Click LCA is looking for a Junior Demand Generation Specialist to take on a role in marketing with the flexibility and freedom of remote work! Apply quickly, as the position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Junior Demand Generation Specialist to join our marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for building demand for our LCA & EPD software that helps advance low-carbon construction. You will own and drive the sales pipeline in the Nordic markets (Sweden, Norway, and Finland) to achieve the regional revenue targets.
This position is available on a remote basis for candidates based in any city in Europe. Proficiency in Swedish and Finnish are required.
* Opportunity to grow your career and learn from industry experts
* Substantial responsibility and plenty of opportunities to see the results of your work directly
* Dynamic, friendly, motivated, and diverse team of professionals
* Growing company developing a leading-edge product contributing to the environment
* Great colleagues, company social events, and ability to contribute to market transformation
* Work with the Business Developer team to develop a multi-channel approach for key Nordic countries to generate demand using website, content, webinars, paid ads, email nurture, events & tradeshows, social media, and others.
* Stay abreast of local construction sustainability requirements, regulations and trends
* Work with our content team to localize and drive content creation and distribution for your markets
* Work with our campaign manager & social media specialist to develop and localize advertising campaigns that drive demand and sales pipeline in your markets
* Research, evaluate and manage sponsorship, and events opportunities that get in front of the right audience and drive pipeline
* Track and report program performance, ensure that the sales pipeline is on track to meet revenue targets
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* University or equivalent degree in Marketing or Communications
* Strong writing and communication skills
* Knowledge of LCA and/or EPD is a big plus
* Professional level in Finnish, Swedish, and English. Good command of Norwegian is a plus.
As an employee we hope that you have
* Hands-on attitude and a drive to get things done and to find practical solutions
* Passion for innovative solutions to fight climate change
* Customer- and results-oriented attitude
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Helsinki or remotely from any city in Europe
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
One Click LCA is our world-leading and rapidly growing life-cycle assessment software for the construction industry. It is used in 130+ countries by leading businesses, including Sweco, Skanska, Bonava, Saint-Gobain, and WSP, as well as national and local governments. It supports more than 60 standards and certifications, including LEED and Living Building Challenge and has a unique global database and a portfolio of more than 15 integrations with different design tools, including Trimble, Autodesk Revit, Grasshopper, Rhino.
Youll join a supportive, effective, and mission-oriented team in a flexible, friendly work environment. Youll be working with cutting-edge tools and a team of world-class professionals and leading organizations from around the globe to solve one of the worlds biggest challenges - decarbonizing buildings and construction, which are responsible for 40 % of global carbon emissions. Our science-based and robust metrics software helps businesses improve their environmental performance.