Junior / Data ScientistDNA Oyj
We in collaboration with DNA are looking for new talents to join DNA analytics team, in Helsinki, Finland. As part of DNA analytics team responsible for advanced analytics, your responsibilities include business related analysis tasks, development of statistical and machine learning models and deployment of models to production. You will participate end-to-end projects, starting from a business problem to planning, implementation, and deployment of the solutions, including communicating the findings with non-technical stakeholders. You will work together with data scientist, analysts, and developers often in close cooperation with the business stakeholders.
This position is an excellent opportunity for recent graduate candidates to develop both technical and business skills and offers good possibilities for finding the direction for career and the opportunity to grow.
To be successful in this role, we expect that you have:
- A degree (or almost graduated) in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or another suitable field
- Knowledge of working with different data types, formats, and data architectures
- Knowledge of working with relational databases and complex SQL queries
- Experience in data analysis and in developing machine learning models with Python using e.g., numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, and transformers
- Ability to work and produce deliverables independently. Good communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent English skills and Knowledge of Finnish is an advantage
- Preferably some work experience as an analyst, data scientist or data engineer
Experience working with the following qualifications is an advantage:
- Git/Github and Jira as collaborative tools
- Data visualization and BI tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Cloud services (e.g. AWS SageMaker, S3, Redshift, Batch)
- Automation and Infrastructure as code (e.g. Docker, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible)
- We are looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible but this is negotiable.
- Candidate will be hired for one year contract with Northstar Talent, Part of Barona IT. Further continuation opportunity is also possible.
- Remote work is possible, please note that you need to be eligible to work in Finland.
For additional information, please contact Mandana Heino, IT Recruitment Consultant at Northstar Talent, Part of Barona IT. Email: email@example.com, Mobile: +358 44 460 2105
If you think this could be your next inspiring career challenge, please attach a CV and cover letter to let us know a little more about you and apply latest on October 25th, 2022.
We will process the applications as they come and fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.