Junior Cost Engineer
Enersense International Oyj
Are you a recently graduated engineer without the first step in your career?
We are currently looking for a Junior Cost Engineer for a permanent role in the Enersense Smart Industry division.
We offer a unique opportunity to develop your skills as a Junior Cost Engineer in an international stock listed company. Your office can be located, for example in Helsinki, Tampere, Oulu or Pori, or in our other offices in Finland.
In our Smart Industry division, we develop digital solutions for improving productivity, and are responsible for the total maintenance and reliable operation of our long-term customers’ production plants. We provide the special competence required for each phase of the project, such as resource and contracting services and subcontracting chain management services.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Identification and quantification of all project-related cost factors
- Visit project sites to obtain information on materials, manpower, and other factors
- Calculation of cost estimates
- Collaborate with engineers and contractors involved in the project
- Preparation of quotations and presentation of cost reports to customers
- Participate in tenders and negotiations
- Engineer or Masters degree in engineering
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Team player attitude and motivation to learn new things and develop
Fluent English skills (spoken and written), other language skills are considered an advantage
At Enersense, you work on diverse and interesting work tasks in a relaxed and encouraging work environment. We offer you challenges and responsibilities because we believe that is what makes work motivating and thriving.
Send your application with salary requests to: https://enersense.com/position/cost-calculator-3097/
We interview applicants already during the application period and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found.
For more information, please contact: Jukka Luotolinna, Sales Director, +358408403000, firstname.lastname@example.org or Terhi Uusimäki, Talent Acquisition Specialist, +358 40 569 5300, email@example.com