We are now looking for a Junior Business Controller to join our winning team. As a Junior Business Controller, you work closely with the Business Unit controller, project managers, other controllers and the whole finance team including the shared services team, external accounting team and pricing team. Our Controller team is responsible for financial and corporate reporting, revenue recognition, investments and financial analysis to support the decision making of our business. We are looking for a true team player with excellent communication and interaction skills, who enjoys working together with the team members and other stakeholders.
The office is located in Helsinki, but due to the pandemic we are currently working remotely.
As a Junior Business Controller your responsibilities would include e.g.:
• Financial analysis and reporting
• Supporting business from finance standpoint by providing relevant details as well as understanding of the big picture
• Process development and project work
• Month-end closing activities
• SOX controls
In order to be successful in this position, we would expect you to have:
• 1-2 years of experience in accounting or controlling
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Advanced skills in MS Office tools, especially in MS Excel
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to interpret and analyze large amount of data to support decision making
• Willingness to learn and to actively further develop your own responsibility area
• Fluent spoken and written skills in Finnish and in English
It would be beneficial in this position, if you also have:
• Ability to prioritize and manage your workload effectively
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of the IT industry
What we offer:
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you.
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects closely with our business.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Great! We’d love to hear from you and waiting for your application. You may apply via our careers website: http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking “I’m interested” at the bottom of the page. Please leave your application as soon as possible, but no later than 19.9.2021. Please note, that we are interviewing potential candidates already during the process.