Junior Business Analyst
We are now looking for a Junior Business Analyst to strengthen our Business Finance team in the Porvoo refinery.
Your part in Neste journey
It is great time to join us!
As a Junior Business Analyst you support our monthly reporting and participate in our efforts to develop our reporting.
In your role, you will
- Conduct monthly reporting for Maintain and Manage Assets (Porvoo and Naantali sites) function as well as forecasting
- Validate actuals and analyze deviations
- Follow-up agreed mitigation actions
- Be responsible for month end closing activities related to maintenance
- Participate in monthly meetings with Line specific Asset Management teams
- Participate in other Oil Products Production related monthly and weekly reporting activities
- Develop existing reporting
- Participate in Performance Planning work and development
- Other ad-hoc reporting demands
Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Experience in monthly reporting
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and flexible working hours
- Knowledge of IFS, SAP, Power BI tools, Hyperion Planning, PfM and extensive knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Fluent English and Finnish required
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The position is fixed-term until 30.11.2020.
The position will be located in Kilpilahti area in Porvoo, which is located only some 40 minutes away from Helsinki city by car. We also arrange bus transportation for our employees from Helsinki, Porvoo and surrounding areas.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Sebastian Grönstrand, Senior Business Partner, Production and Investment Control, +358 50 458 4312.
Please submit your application by March 1st, 2020.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.