Love Beauty Oy – Cool brands imported with a warm heart
Junior Brand Manager
Are you passionate about global brands and growing sales? We are now looking to expand our sales and marketing team with a business minded, dynamic and entrepreneurial Junior Brand Manager focusing on building your product portfolio and sales on the Nordic and Baltic area. You will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing sales and marketing plans to increase your brand’s awareness and sales.
Founded in 2013, Love Beauty Oy is one of the leading distributors and a strategic growth partner for top beauty brands like Vita Liberata, Real Techniques and Eylure in the Nordics and Baltics region. We are growing rapidly, and to be able to support our fast growth, we are now searching for a Junior Brand Manager to join our sales and marketing team.
What will you do?
- Managing product portfolio
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop a winning go-to-market strategy and facilitate successful product launches
- Develop and maintain relationships with our customers and suppliers
- Achieve budgeted sales targets for your product portfolio
- Build joint business plans with key customers
- Develop annual marketing plan for the brands. Also create and develop new digital, social media and influencer campaigns together with Marketing Manager
- Create and follow the annual sales and marketing budgets, track performance and ROI
- Responsible of supporting the demand planning
- Monitor and analyze brand/product performance and sales
Does this describe you?
- You have a great capacity for learning
- You have both a positive and pro-active attitude
- You are open-minded, creative and can multi-task
- You have good time management and prioritization abilities
- You have experience or knowledge in brand building, marketing planning, key account management, promotions and marketing communications
- A 1-2 years of experience in brand management and/or sales within FMCG sector is a benefit, but ”newcomers” are also welcome since the right can-do attitude is more important than your previous work experience
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English
- A doer’s mindset with good vibes!
What do we offer?
With us you get the opportunity to work in an international environment with great colleagues. Our lovely office is located at Yrjönkatu, Helsinki, but we also work remote. Job benefits include phone, ePassi and cosmetics benefit. This is a full-time job (37,5 hours / week) starting from August 2021. Does this match your profile and expectations? Then don’t hesitate and apply now. Or spread the word to people who might be the right match. To apply this position please send your CV, cover letter with salary request and possible references to our Head of HR Marjaana Londen, firstname.lastname@example.org Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously, but latest by 20th of June 2021.
For any questions related to this position, please contact Tita Lönnblad, Head of Sales and Marketing, +358 50 3258300 or email@example.com