Do you have a creative mind with a passion for storytelling, premium brand marketing & grilling? Then we would like to hear from you - Weber is looking for a Junior Brand Manager! Weber is proud of having an exceptionally strong brand, and for them, Weber is not just about selling grills and accessories, but also about helping their end-consumers to create unique grilling experiences and the food and fun that´s key in these experiences. Read more, and send your application right away!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is a combination of a Nordic and a local Finnish responsibility. The Junior Brand Manager, reporting to the Brand Manager located in Sweden, is responsible for leading and driving the social media and PR calendar in the Nordics. The role supports on internal marketing and asset localisation process for the Nordic market. In the local Finnish market, The Junior Brand Manager is the Finnish marketing specialist, leading the marketing communication activations in Finland to evolve the brand image/BBQ culture, consumer loyalty and sales generation in line with strategies, marketing plans, concepts and guidelines. We are looking for an eager Finnish speaking Jr. Brand Manager to work either from Vantaa or Stockholm.
You are offered
* Supportive & international working environment and colleagues
* Interesting and versatile job duties
* Access to Weber's extra pension scheme and employee discount schemes, lunch benefit and mobile phone
* Develop the Hub SoMe calendar together with brand manager and agency
* Develop the Hub yearly PR plan, and main PR activation assets together with brand manager and agency, also leveraging PR assets from global marketing
* Developing the Finnish market. As a Finnish speaking marketing specialist, understanding market needs and local specificities, developing brand awareness and brand equity in Finland.
* Implement the Nordic Go-to-market plan in Finland, secure the right campaigns, content and assets for the local market
* Support on internal marketing projects together with HR
* Steer process of Nordic Go-to market asset localisation with brand manager and agency
* Validate localized content in Finnish language
* Oversee local press office, resulting in coverage in relevant publications
* Manage local brand ambassador set up and develop possible local brand partnerships
* Create Finnish yearly marketing plan and budget
* Control and steer Finnish marketing spend throughout the year
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A degree in marketing or a related subject
* +2 years of work experience in Marketing (SoMe, PR, brand marketing)
* Fluent knowledge in Finnish and English (written and spoken)
It is seen as advantage if you have
* Previous marketing experience from a consumer products company or a top/premium brand
* Experience in agency management
* Swedish language skills
As a person you
* Are flexible and committed in dealing with time-critical projects, prioritization and multi-tasking
* Have team-oriented thinking and acting as well as distinctive "hands-on" mentality
* Enjoy working in an international environment and with various cultures
* Have passion and enthusiasm for the brand Weber and for grilling
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Vantaa or Stockholm + remote work possibility
* Application: Send your CV and motivational letter - we are eager to hear from you!
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Weber-Stephen that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
"We're not metal benders - we're in the entertainment industry." That's Weber in a nutshell. For us a barbecue is much more than just a barbecue - it is the gathering point for unforgettable experiences and memories.
You can learn more about Weber-Stephen Nordic ApS, Filial Finland here!