Ready for an international position working with world class global brands? Do you have curiosity to learn about dairy products and are ready to test your skills in a high performance environment? Do you want to work with established brands such as Arla Tolkuttomat, Apetina and Castello? We are looking for a Junior Brand and Product Manager to join our Marketing team in Sipoo covering the Cheese & Butter portfolio.
Is building loved brands is your passion? Yes, and if you on top of that have a strong commercial drive, an excellent ability to create results through collaboration across teams and strong analytical skills, you could be the right person for this role. We have strong growth ambitions and are constantly optimizing our product portfolio in order to satisfy the market needs.
About the job
As a Junior Brand and Product Manager you will support the development of assigned brands. You will help building compelling category and brand plans across the marketing mix and consistently deliver brilliant brand activation, in order to connect with and impact consumers and shoppers, and grow the category.
- Supporting the implementation of marketing activities, processes and projects.
- Supporting the Category managers in delivering all aspects of the 1-3-year brand plan.
- Being involved in key brand projects such as market research and NPD.
- Coordinating new packaging design implementation.
- Organizing key brand activation projects.
- Updating local/global databases.
- Managing and driving specified own projects.
- Providing support in an and handle specified tasks to enable the function to operate smoothly.
Who are you?
You have a Master’s degree within Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent. You have 1-3 years of experience in commercial function preferably in a fast-moving consumer goods environment (product/brand). This is an ideal entry level role for you wanting to make a career as marketeer. Ideally, you have insight into the FMCG industry and are ready for a job in an international environement. Regardless of your background, you are a structured and accurate person and react positively in a changing environment. You have strong analytical skills and are good with stakeholder management. It is also vital that you are tenacious, with a drive to get things done.
Your ability to make the right priorities is excellent, and you never compromise on quality and timely delivery, even when the pace is high and deadlines are looming. We would like you to be creative, confident and outgoing with a true passion for brands and a desire to achieve great results. Your Finnish and English proficiency is business fluent.
- Knowledge and experience of Marketing.
- Commercial mindset and business understanding.
- Ability to track performance eg. of marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work across teams, think outside the box and handle tight deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in at least Finnish and English.
What do we offer?
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious marketing team and help shape the future of dairy at Arla. We are eager to share our expertise with you, so you can develop your skills on your journey to become a true marketing specialist.
This is a fixed term parental leave cover until end of August 2022. Our office is based in Sipoo but we offer remote opportunities and a flexible working schedule. We are committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you will join a market leader who produces nutritious household brands in a way that makes things better for our customers, the farmers and the whole world.
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than August 15th. If you have any questions related to this position, please contact Head of Marketing, Cheese and BSM, Nnenna Liljeroos on Thursday 22.7. between 12-16 on her mobile: +358 50 5613876.