We are looking for a Junior Test Automation Engineer to grow with an experienced team. You have good level of Linux skills and interest towards testing, software development and Agile software development. The ideal person we are looking for has previous experience from C++, Robot Framework and Jenkins but knowhow in other similar technologies is also seen as a fit for this role. If you are looking for a place in an international company, that offers plenty of room for your personal development, keep reading because this might be the job for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE You are offered
* Possibility to work in a highly known Finnish technology company
* Opportunity to gain work experience in an international work environment
* Great colleagues and a skilled team around you
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer
JOB DUTIES In this position, you will test the production of embedded software developers in a team consisting of other test specialists. You will get support from your colleagues and your supervisor.
Our client company works in an interesting and constantly developing industry. They are a big corporate, offering an international environment with plenty of development opportunities according to your own ambitions.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR The person we are looking for has:
* Relevant educational background
* Some previous work experience from automated software testing, preferably with C++, Robot Framework and Jenkins
* Basic understanding of Agile software development
* Good level on Linux skills
* Good knowhow in software development and testing and ability to work fairly independently
* Fluent English - Finnish is considered as a plus
As a person you are:
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: We are looking for Junior Test Automation Engineer for permanent employment contract. For at least until the end of 2021, you will work on an assignment at our client company at Hyvinkää.
* Location: Hyvinkää
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Our Hyvinkää based client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services.