We are looking for two Junior Automation Engineers for our client Picosun to work with PLC programming with ALD machines. If you have for example recently graduated with bachelors degree and would like to start your career in a fast-growing company, please read further and apply for the position soon!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this position you will work in an automation team that focuses on customer deliveries of Picosuns ALD machines. Your job will include creating the software, supporting the customers, testing the tools, troubleshooting the bugs, and commissioning with the customers. In this position there is a possibility to work from Picosuns Kirkkonummi office, when you will mostly work with remote contact to customers tools with for example testing support and debugging by Kirkkonummi office. If you are interested to travel, there is also a possibility to travel and work from clients premises worldwide (US, Asia, Europe). But if traveling is not an option for you, also working from Kirkkonummi office is an option.
You are offered
* Possibility to work in a fast-growing company
* Work in a truly international company
* Interesting high-technology products to work with
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Work with customer deliveries of Picosuns ALD machines
* Creating the software
* Supporting the customers
* Testing the tools
* Troubleshooting the bugs
* Commissioning with the customers
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background preferably in bachelors level (e.g., Automation or Electronics Engineer)
* Understanding of basic programming
* Fluency in English (Finnish is a plus)
As a person you are:
* Willing to learn
It is seen as an advantage if you have experience or basic knowledge with:
* Omron PLC, CX-Programmer (programming skills: ladder logic, structured text, function blocks, IEC 61131-3)
* Wonderware InTouch - Scada user interface (structured text)
* Advance Windows OS user
* Reading and understanding electrical schematics
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: 12 months
* Location: Kirkkonummi
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Picosun that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Picosun is a leading supplier of high quality Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) thin film coating technology for semiconductor and other industries. Picosun is based in Espoo, Finland and its production facilities are located in Masala (Kirkkonummi), Finland. Picosun has subsidiaries in Germany, USA, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, China mainland and Taiwan, offices in India and France, and a global sales and support network with distributors and representatives in over 30 countries. Today, PICOSUN® ALD process tools are in daily production use at several leading industries and high-level research organizations across the world.