We are looking for two Junior Automation Engineers for our client Picosun to work with PLC programming with ALD machines. If you already have some previous experience with automation and would like to continue your career in a fast-growing company, please read further and apply for the position soon!
ABOUT THE ROLE We are looking for two Junior Automation Engineers. Both Automation Engineers will be working with PLC programming with Picosuns ALD machines. We are looking for one Automation Engineer to work with Omron-C PLC programming and one to work with PLC programming in Beckhoff TwinCAT3 -automation environment. As an automation engineer, your job includes finishing and commissioning equipment manufactured by subcontractors. In this position, your role includes customizing and finalizing the machines for the customers. You will work with the machines and with the commissioning, for example measuring the electrical connectors and checking lifters. In the beginning, you will be working with colleagues at Picosun, but later also with external stakeholders such as clients technical specialists or the main users of the ALD machines.
You are offered
* Good possibilities to develop within your role
* Possibility to work in a fast-growing company
* Work in a truly international company
* Interesting high-technology projects
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* PLC and possibly HMI programming
* Industrial automation maintenance and installation
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Some previous Automation experience (preferably 1 year)
* Fluent English skills
For the first role, the technologies used in the team are:
* Omron Cx-One
* IEC 61131-3 Structured Text & Ladder
* Wonderware InTouch HMI
* Windows 7 and 10
In the second role, the technologies used in the team are:
* Beckhoff TwinCAT3
* Structured Text
* Git (Bitbucket)
* Windows 10
As a person you are:
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: We are looking for Automation Engineer for a permanent employment contract. For at least first 12 months, you will work on an assignment in Picosun Oy.
* Location: Kirkkonummi (Masala) or remote work
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Picosun that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Picosun is a leading supplier of high quality Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) thin film coating technology for semiconductor and other industries. Picosun is based in Espoo, Finland and its production facilities are located in Masala (Kirkkonummi), Finland. Picosun has subsidiaries in Germany, USA, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, China mainland and Taiwan, offices in India and France, and a global sales and support network with distributors and representatives in over 30 countries. Today, PICOSUN® ALD process tools are in daily production use at several leading industries and high-level research organizations across the world.