CBRE Finland Oy
CBRE Finland Oy is part of CBRE Group with more than 110 professionals working in offices in Helsinki, Turku, Jyväskylä and Oulu. We offer a broad range of commercial real estate services for real estate investors and occupier clients such as sales advising, leasing, valuations, transactions, consulting, workplace and building consultancy as well as asset and shopping centre management. To learn more, visit our website www.cbre.fi.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
CBRE Finland is now looking for a part-time Junior Analyst to join our Advisory & Transaction Services | Occupier team in Helsinki.
In this role, you will be supporting the Occupier team with assignments related to our work with domestic and international clients. You are expected to undertake versatile tasks together with your team including pitches, comparison analyses, portfolio optimizing, accessibility analyses, market reports and scenario analyses.
We are looking for:
- At least 1 year of relevant university level studies preferably in Real Estate, Finance or Economics
- Fluent Finnish and English, both verbally and in writing
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. ArcGIS skills and eagerness to learn are seen as an advantage
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills, positive personality and a can-do attitude
- Proactive and innovative approach to problem solving, ability to be self-oriented and being able to prioritize workload on own initiative
We offer an opportunity to:
- Work in the world’s largest and most valued commercial real estate advisory company (146th in Fortune 500)
- Develop yourself with ambiguous and youthful people in an international working environment
- Combine your university studies and work with flexible working hours
- Work in Helsinki city centre with easy access to public transport
- Attend multiple cultural and sports events with CBRE Cebras
Intrested? Please attach your cover letter and CV via link below no later than 16 th of June 2019.
For any questions about the position or application process please contact our Recruitment Specialist, Niina Ruusela at +358 50 442 9290.