Junior Analyst, kesätyöKeskinäinen Vakuutusyhtiö Ilmarinen
Join us in building a better working life
A career at Ilmarinen is an opportunity to boldly vision, and to create and experience a better working life. As Finland's leading earnings-related pension insurer, we influence the sector's development and the transformation of working life through our own example every day. We take care of the pension security of more than a million Finns, and that is a big responsibility. A career at Ilmarinen offers more than a good vantage point, it is also an opportunity to prove yourself. We want all of our employees' talents to shine through in the best possible way.
We are looking to hire a summer intern for the responsible investment team at Ilmarinen. You can start work flexibly between April and June and continue until the end of August or September.
As an Ilmarinen employee, you gain an excellent view of the Ilmarinen investing operations across asset classes. Ilmarinen responsible investment team develops and manages responsible investment approaches for Ilmarinen investment portfolio. The team develops and helps to implement responsible investing strategy and processes. Thematically responsible investing covers environmental, social and governance themes, including climate change, Sustainable Development Goals and human rights.
We are continuously developing Ilmarinen's responsible investment approaches further. In 2021 we published Ilmarinen Climate Roadmap that established our pathway towards net zero pension assets by 2035: Ilmarinen Climate Roadmap. Our approach is based on continuous learning and development. We are looking for a summer intern to develop our responsible investment approaches further, especially in the areas of climate approaches and human rights. Specific summer project is detailed with the candidate based on experience and interests.
We are looking for following attributes from the selected summer intern:
- High interest in responsible and sustainable investing and investment operations of an institutional investor
- Ability to work both independently and with others
- Innovative mindset
- Interest or ability to work with market data analytical tools
- We hope the candidate has a background that enables understanding of responsible investing (e.g. courses / bachelor's thesis / previous experience)
- Opportunity to be part of deeply committed and driven team of sustainability professionals
- Opportunity to be part of developing Ilmarinen responsible investment approaches further
- Deep insights into responsible investing practices of an institutional investor
- Ability to carry out independent project and be part of creating new solutions
- The summer intern may have an opportunity to present outcomes of the summer project to our Responsible Investment Executive Committee that includes CEO and deputy CEO, among other leaders
- Opportunity to gain an excellent overview of institutional investor investment
Why join Ilmarinen?
Join us in carrying out meaningful and responsible work that has long-term impacts. We strive for a workplace in which every employee can influence the direction of their work. That means clear targets, agile ways of working and shared leadership. We are a team whose value and values are easy to recognise. It all starts with a genuinely caring work culture.
We are the most attractive working life partner -responsibly, for you.
Read more about us ilmarinen.fi/en/jobs
If you are interested, please submit your application with CV and cover letter by 6.2.2022. Please don't wait until the last minute as we start to screen applications during the application period. For further information on this position, please be in contact with Adecco's Recruitment Consultants Maiju Pussinen email@example.com or Laura Jordan firstname.lastname@example.org.
The chosen candidate will undergo a screening process in accordance with Ilmarinen's policies (i.e. credit information, drug testing, and for certain roles, security clearance).