Junior Analyst, Capital Markets
CBRE Finland Oy
CBRE Finland Oy is part of CBRE Group with more than 110 professionals working in offices in Helsinki, Turku, Jyväskylä and Oulu. We offer a broad range of commercial real estate services for real estate investors and occupier clients such as sales advising, leasing, valuations, transactions, consulting, workplace and building consultancy as well as asset and shopping centre management. To learn more, visit our website cbre.fi
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
CBRE Capital Markets have a strong team in Finland consisting of 13 investment transaction professionals in total. During 2018, the Capital Markets team advised in 13 completed sell side instructions with a total value of over €1.9 billion. Market Data Service provider Datscha ranked CBRE as the sole number one advisor in the investment sales in 2018 with a market share of 32.4%. The Finnish team is fully integrated to CBRE’s unrivalled international network across the Nordics and Europe.
CBRE Finland is now looking for a part-time Junior Analyst to join our Capital Markets team in Helsinki.
In this role, you will be supporting the Capital Markets team with real estate investment and debt related assignments for domestic and international clients. Your tasks include e.g. preparation of various market analyses, presentations and investment memorandums, assisting in conducting investment calculations, and managing due diligence processes together with your senior colleagues.
Please read what our former Junior Analyst Olli has to say about the role: Working as a Junior Analyst at CBRE.
We are looking for:
- 1-2 years of relevant university level studies preferably in Finance, Real Estate or Economics
- Eagerness to learn and “can do” attitude
- True interest in investments and finance, and strong analytical and numerical skills
- Proactive and innovative approach to problem solving, ability to be self-oriented and being able to prioritise the workload while paying attention to detail
- Fluent Finnish and English, both verbally and in writing
We offer an opportunity to:
- Work in the world’s largest and most valued commercial real estate advisory company
- Become a member of one of Finland’s most respected real estate investment transaction teams and learn from some of the best professionals in the sector
- Develop yourself in a multinational environment surrounded by ambitious and hardworking colleagues with a smile on the face
- Flexible working hours which allow for advancing the university studies concurrently with the work
- Workplace located in Helsinki city centre of with easy access to public transport
Please send your cover letter and CV in English no later than 4th of August 2019 via link below. For any questions about the position or application process please contact Associate Director Emma Kaksonen at +358 40 517 4599 at working hours.
Apply soon, as the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found!