Jr. System Administrator (Aveva E3D), full-time, Outotec Oyj
We at Studentwork are looking for Jr. System Administrator to our client organization Outotec Oyj. The role starts when the right person is found. This position is a full-time and 8 months fixed-term employment via Studentwork. After 8 months you will have a great opportunity to become a long-term employee at Outotec.
As a Jr. System Administrator, your focus will be in system administration tasks for metal plant design software AVEVA E3D. Your responsibilities include building project set-ups in the system and supporting business users with technical questions. Also, there will be development tasks regarding maintaining the system and in the creation of new functionalities in the system integration.
Outotec develops leading technologies and services for the sustainable use of Earth's natural resources. Outotec's comprehensive offering creates the best value for their customers in the mining, metal, energy, and chemical industries. Outotec shares are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki (www.outotec.com).
The main responsibilities are
- Software development and system administration tasks for AVEVA E3D
- To build project set-ups in the system and support business users with technical questions
We want from you
- Educational background from Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering
- Some working experience from internships or summer jobs
- Knowledge of CAD 2D or 3D -tools
- Excellent communication skills in English, Finnish is considered as an advantage
- Hands-on attitude, efficiency and self-motivation
- A front-row seat in a largescale industrial project
- Possibility to develop your professional expertise and great career opportunities
- International working environment
- Supportive team
If you think you are the perfect person to fill this position, please send your CV and application letter as soon as possible via link below! The last day to apply is 2.6.2019. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Consultant Manager Emmi Telanne (email@example.com).
The story of Studentwork started in a small student apartment in Helsinki, when two students, Lucas and Tomas decided in 2004 to set up a company of their own. Today Studentwork is one of the largest recruitment and staffing agencies in the Nordic countries specialized in young talents.
Studentwork helps young talents in finding a great start for their careers and enterprises to find the best and most suitable employees. Through staffing services, a client company receives either a permanent, part-time or seasonal employee. Through recruitment, companies recruit young talents to longer contracts. Studentwork´s most important task is to help customers and young talents to find each other.