We are looking for a new talent to work at our client company Varian. We are looking for a few different kinds of profiles to join their company to help fight cancer. We hope that you have basic skills in C/C++ coding which is a great starting ground for these open positions. If you would like to work at a company that's work has great impact in peoples lives and society, this could be for you. We will close this process as soon as this position is filled so don't hesitate to apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are offered
* Meaningful job in a company that works with radiation therapy to help treat cancer
* International working environment
* Great opportunity to develop your skills
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
As mentioned above, we are looking for a few different skill sets and best suitable people for roles in Software Engineering/Test Automation and DevOps. Your job duties will include some of the following depending on your own interests and skills:
* Maintenance and development of Varians existing software
* Test Automation: implementing test cases, maintaining and documenting test environment
* Tasks related to DevOps, CI/CD
Please note that we don't expect you to know all of these topics.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background (Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics)
* Basic skills from C++ and/or C
* Interest towards medical industry and algorithms
* Fluent skills in English
For relevant positions we hope that you have skills or interest towards test automation or DevOps. These skills are not a requirement for Software Engineer's position.
Relevant work experience and/or contributions to, for example, open-source projects are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Number oriented
* Team player
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent position
* Working hours: 37,5 hours/week
* Location: Helsinki (Office located in Meilahti, Paciuksenkatu 21)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Varian that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Varian Medical Systems, Inc. Varian Medical Systems, Inc. is the worlds leading supplier of radiotherapy equipment and software for treating cancer. Varian Medical Systems Finland Oy designs and develops the state-of-art radiation therapy treatment planning products such as Eclipse and Ethos.