Jr. Software Engineer for Cloud Applications team
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 11.3.2020
Were looking into someone whos enthusiastic about software development and interested in improving, deploying, monitoring, and operating cloud services. Could it be you?
ABOUT THE ROLEYou are offered
* A chance to learn a lot more about cloud development
* International working environment and global business
* Great colleagues and truly new ways of working
* Competitive working benefits, such as lunch benefit and remote-friendly environment
JOB DUTIESSolibri is a global player in Building Information Model (BIM) quality assurance. As a Junior Software Engineer, you will work with Cloud Applications team to ensure Solibri´s leadership in BIM QA/QC. Your daily duties consist of:
* Software development duties as a part of Cloud Applications team
* Improving, deploying, monitoring, and operating cloud services
Keywords: Java, AWS, Linux, DevOps and Docker,
WE ARE LOOKING FORYou can be the person we´re looking for if you have:
* Passion for software development
* Good social skills and collaboration skills
* Good skills with open source environment (Linux) and knowhow in Java or some other technology
* Willingness to develop your skills and learn more
Experience of cloud development, Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline is considered beneficial. However, we don´t expect you to know everything as long as you have the ability and willingness to learn.
Start: As soon as the right person is found
Work extent: Permanent, Fulltime
Location: Helsinki, Ruoholanti
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Solibri that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.