Jr. Software Developer, Crosskey Banking Solutions AB Ltd, Helsinki
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 9.10.2021
Are you newly graduated or already gained some experience from the field and are eager to challenge yourself and take the next step on your career? Crosskey Banking Solutions AV Ltd is now looking for Jr. Software Developers to join their multisite team which consists of highly skilled experts with a strong business knowledge. Team members are located in Helsinki, Mariehamn and Stockholm, since Crosskey serves both Finnish and Swedish customers. This role offers a great opportunity to develop your skills with modern technologies as well as to affect with your own ideas to ensure continuous development within the company. If this could be something for you, continue reading and make sure to apply soon.
You are offered
* Opportunity to grow and learn within your role as well as within the company
* Great workplace to work and supportive teammates
* Flexibility in your role and opportunity to influence with your own ideas
* Programming in a .NET environment
* Developing and maintaining existing systems
* Opportunity to take part in client meetings
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant educational background from IT-field
* Already some work experience from the field or few years experience from internship / own projects/ summer job
* Fluency in English
Skills in Finnish or Swedish, an interest in investments and to the financial field are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Proactive and easy to communicate with
* Eager to learn and develop your skills
* Organized and precise
* Start: According to contract, November or January
* Work extent: Fulltime, 12 kk
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Crosskey Banking Solutions AB Ltd that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.