Jr. Service Offering Designer, Wärtsilä, HelsinkiAcademic Work
Are you an aspiring professional of business development seeking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience in service design? We are looking for a Jr. Service Offering Designer for our client Wärtsilä to join their team in Helsinki. If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to pursue, read more about the job below and send us your application! Apply as soon as possible, as we will proceed immediately after finding the most suitable candidates.
ABOUT THE ROLEIn this role, you will be working with fast-paced projects of business development and related materials. You will be responsible of creating material for services offered for Wärtsilä Marine and their marine equipment, and conceptualizing and facilitating information of business development for demonstrative purposes. You will be a part of a closely working and dynamic team.
You are offered:
* A rapid and dynamic introduction to your role and duties
* A possibility to gain valuable experience in a meaningful role
* A stimulating working environment of an international company
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
* Creating material for services offered
* Conceptualizing and creating case examples of business development
* Facilitating information to demonstrative material
* Data analysis on client-based market data
* Arranging and coordinating workshops
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A higher academic degree (e.g. a Masters degree in a relevant field)
* Understanding of case and project work as well as agile and lean-work methods
* Fluency in English (both written and oral)
Prior working experience with consultancy assignments and service design are considered as an advantage for succeeding in this position.
The role might require occasional traveling in Finland.
As a person you are:
* Driven to develop as a professional of your field
* Proactive in your work and equipped with great communication skills
* Adaptable to changes in dynamic settings
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Fixed-term contract until 31.12.2022, a possibility to discuss about an extension
* Location: Helsinki
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Wärtsilä that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATIONWärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2020, Wärtsiläs net sales totalled EUR 4.6 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.